Speaker | Coach | Engineer | Author | E-waste Change Agent
- Started studying Electronics at the age of nine.
- Believes in living your purpose, emptying your talents and experiencing the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
- Has 12 years corporate experience and 6 years SMME business managing experience.
- Educated in Electrical Engineering, Business Analysis, Business Management and Coaching.
- Has trained and worked in Germany, Austria, London, Ohio-America and Israel.
- Climbed Mt Kilimanjaro in 2008 and serves as a Board Member in three organizations.
- Social Entreprenuership Program – GIBS (Current)
- Accreditated PRINCE 2 Project Manager (2014)
- Accredited Business Coach – MBCI Australia (2011)
- Business and Systems Analysis: Informatics Certificate – University of Pretoria
- SAIM Business Management Certificate – University of South Africa
- National Diploma Electrical Engineering – Port Elizabeth Technikon
My Strength to the Business
- Possibility Thinking
- Alignment to Meaning of Life
- Talent coaching and change management